We undertake dedicated investigations relating to a wide range of problems and issues, including:
- Sources of waterborne and airborne particulate contamination
- Sourcing of sediments, soil, rock and particulate materials
- The nature and causes of precipitate formation in pipes, boreholes etc.
- Causes of erosion and sedimentation in rivers, lakes, reservoirs, ports and harbours
- Accident investigation (e.g. sand dune collapse, drowning, slope instability, cliff collapse)
- Boundary disputes and assessment of landscape change
- Forensic analysis of soil and sediments in connection with major crime investigations
Clients include: Solicitors, Coroners, insurance companies, water companies, law enforement agencies, hotel companies, private individuals. For published outputs see our publications section.